About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Revamped, Returned, Ready to Go.

Welcome to 2014 peeps.

I've decided to resurrect my blog. And with a new twist on it. Instead of purely EVE Online, of which I find it hard to regularly write about, I figure, considering I play other games, and simply have other things to say, I'm going to branch out a little. Or maybe a lot. I guess it depends on my mood.

I've played around with the format stuff, as you can see, and I changed my profile a bit- yes, that is me in the picture. But anyways, just letting you know. :) I don't care much who reads it or who doesn't (of course it's always nice to know that someone might care just enough to read), but either way it doesn't matter.

Speaking of which, I may as well tell you about the New Years Resolution I made.

I want to be the best, the happiest, and the most awesome person I can be. I want to pass all my classes with flying colours, I want to find a job so I can earn some extra money for my trip to America, I want to have a goal- have a focus to work towards. I want to enjoy life, and not rush. I want to discover more about myself, grow up more. Gaming wise, I want to become a better pilot in EVE. I want to work on my patience, which I know I have little of. Basically, I just need to be the woman I know I can be.

I'm going to be trying to post fairly regularly, though I'll probably be more likely to post when I think of something to say, but no mind. Whtatever happens, happens, and we'll let the chips fall where they may.

It's a new year people- the start of 2014.

Let's make it the best one yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment