About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Wonderful World of Pirating

Welcome reader, to my brand new, shiny blog!

This was an idea that cropped in my mind at at an ungodly hour of the night, and decided never to leave... go figure. Also, I like to think I'm at least a little entertaining, and that people MIGHT like to hear what I have to say, so why not give it a go in a more public, open forum? I mean, what have I got to lose?

A little bit about myself I think. I am a rather short 20-year-old ball of cute (apparently), and I have been known to make unexpected loud noises on various comms- or just babble, depending on my mood or the audience.  I can proudly say I am a pirate in the wonderful world that New Eden is, and while I may not be a particularly good one, I like to think I have a smart head on my shoulders, and boobs to get me out of those awkward and rather embarrassing situations without too much hassle... well sorta. It helps when people actually realise you are one of the fairer gender ;) And don't give me that look! You know it's true!

If you hadn't worked it out already, I am a player of the ever growing and changing online MMO, EVE Online, a brilliantly complicated game set in the future- in space. I am part of the fun and rambunctious corp The Humbleless Crew, who reside in the low sec area dubbed 'Molden Heath' by some unknown cyber God from the realm of CCP. Specifically, I can often be found lurking in the low sec, murky system that is Bosena- a haven for vagabonds and criminals everywhere.

This is going to be a place for my story- the story of Naughty Cargo, a young pirate with not a lot to lose and a trigger-happy hand. Which if you think about it, just screams chaos.

Very well. Let the chaos begin!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Naughty!!
    I look forward to reading of your exploits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lho ^.^ I'm sorta excited. Hopefully it goes as well as I expect... though generally that means they never do. Go figure :P

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the crazy world of Eve bloggs \o/

    another one to read and inspire me to actually put down stuff in my own one.

    ReplyDelete