About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shameless Advertising :P

This is just a small post because I sorta was debating sharing/not sharing this with you all, but decided I would. And I wanna get it over with before I die of mortification and don't do it :P

I have a hobby- a little activity I do if I'm not in game or doing something actually productive. Basically, I get EVE trailers made by CCP, choose a song, and put the vids and music together, cutting the clips up and sticking back together in different ways so that they fit with the music.

Lots of little boredom projects really. But I figured that I may as well link them here just cause, well, its my blog, and I can do what I want! And its EVE related :P Technically.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQbkAK8iB7vN8m0XPCgbFPPgO1JSGShy4

There's the playlist- my favourite one is the most recent one- Lazy Boy EVE. Mah hunny suggested the song, so I dedicated it to him :) And it worked real well with the beats and everything.


I've now run out of footage, but I was debating branching out into more fan made/filmed footage. hehe. Maybe. Don't know yet.

Oh, and just cause, I'm gonna show the other thing I do pretty well :) Photoshop + EVE +Forums= Signature Making. We don't have a forum in THC (sad face), but me and a few other people have signatures I've made from when I was in R1FTA, so I figure may as well show them here. Again, cause I can :P And I'm more proud of these than the videos I admit haha





Oh, and my few for THC2 as well methinks :) I'm proud of the fact my favourite one is actually at the top of our killboard ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment