About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Naughty Cargo- The Stats So Far!

So, I was sitting on comms, listening to some of the 7-2 boys relating to the rest of the group their various statistics of all time. Like, ship most used, corp most had kills in, etc... (that's a really awkward way of typing that, but I can't really think of a better one XD).

Anyways, so me being the intrepid sheep that I am, decided to follow suit, log on to zKillboard and look at my probably botched stats.


(Take note of my random bookmarks toolbar. XD A side note: every morning when I get up, I make my way across that bar in a quick fashion, checking each one very quickly, before shutting it again and getting the day started.)

Anyways, as you can see here, zKillboard tells me I have 649 kills. Hmmm... I don't know. I'm sure I should have more, but I don't know. Maybe I am overestimating my killing skills. Haha. Also, I like the idea of only having lost 190 ships, but again, not sure if that's accurate. Let's go with it! XD I don't know what being ranked 7,492 means, but its under 10,000, so I'll be right. haha.

What I really love, and what really shows where I belong, is my top corps. As you can see, my top corp was my dear family, The Humbleless Crew. Led in part by the awesome Diziet Thomas and comprising of the strangest, and sometimes angriest (ren), but sweetest people in the whole of New Eden. I started out in R1FTA, but these guys have really taught me more in the grand scheme of things, though I will always hold a special place in my heart for R1FTA, don't get me wrong! And, as is clearly shown here, they easily make up AT LEAST half of my total kills. Will always love these guys. <3

That stat makes me very happy either way. I'd love if we could go back to the days that we had awesome fleets and it was all a tad more relaxed and things, but I know the guys are happy with 7-2, and I know that one day... in like, 2 years XD I'll be enjoying my time with them too. Until then, I am finding Shadow very, very cool. A great learning experience with great people. :)

I also find it very interesting that I became part of ThC JUST before they left Capital Punishment. 3 kills while we were still under their reign. Very interesting happenstance ^.^

And now, for the MORE interesting bit! :D


I am rather proud of the fact that my top ship is the Jag. My beautiful, beautiful jag. Also the fact that out of the weapons that AREN'T ships, my top is a long point- because I'm an awesome tackle. :P I find it interesting my second is a Thrasher though. I'm thinking I might have ganked a little too often in the early R1DER days. ;) I'm such a tackle, with Letto as 4th. I really do wanna try something else, but this really shows my love of the pointing. ^.^

 I also find amusing my top systems. Bosena has been my home since R1FTER, and it shows. I'm quite proud of what I have achieved in my awesome Molden Heath. ^.^ Look at all those MH systems. So happy! :D Funny that Jov is second though. I think the R1FTER guys and my corp are rubbing off on me with the Essence. XD Also Teo as 4- back to that ganking again. XD At least I can pronounce all these systems.

I still think some things are missing in all of these stats, but I'm not too fussed. Is fun to look at either way. Let's see if over the next few months things change. In about an hour I can fly Gallante Battleships- well... sit in them anyway. About 2 weeks after that and I can fly a good fit on one. I'm 12 days off using a fairly decent Min Heavy Assault Cruiser, and I'm working on my gunnery skills pretty heavily atm. My fitting skills need a tad more work, but hey, it all comes with time. Time time time. :)

On a side note, I'm poor. :P Its a strange alliance to be in, when you're poor, but whatevs. Snow showed me an asset tool last night, and I made an API, and plugged in my details. Here's the result....


Anyone want an Odin Synthetic Eye is worst comes to worst? XD I think I might keep it though unless I'm really desperate, cause Lho gave it to me for Christmas :) Ish special. ^.^ Either way, gonna start working on ISK gain. Who knows how it'll go....?

There's my EVE post for now. My parents get back from the other side of the country tonight, so I get to be less busy. Keeping ones siblings alive takes work! Particularly when they eat so much crap! In any case, I've survived the week, so we'll see. :P Uni starts on the 10th of March, so after that, I'll try and post when I can- not that I'm the most reliable either way! XD hahaha I have a few posts in draft, so incoming! XD I went to B-R5 last night in a shuttle. :P Got all the way, despite the naysayers, but whatevers. XD I had fun XD Blog post in progress!

Check out the post before this for a little funny. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment