About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHA Says something... :P

So.. quick note, because this amused me, and I was literally laughing myself to tears, but I hopped onto eBay out of boredom, and for curiosities sake, typed in EVE Online.



As you can see, all fairly boring... something bout plex, some stickers... scroll down...


People like this ISK making book thing. Might check it out if I'm ever interested in ISK making.. would be outdated though...

Keep scrolling...

........
......
....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



'The Unspoken Rules of Online Dating for Men' AND (this is my favourite :P) 'Virtual Foreplay: Making Your Online Realationship in Real Life a Success'.

Followed by another ISK making book.

Co-incidence? I don't think so. :P If it is, I find it incredibly amusing. XD

AUTHORS NOTE: I AM working on some new blog posts, I have 3 in draft stages, 2 of them EVE Online related. Plus another couple of ideas. One will determinately be on the BIG battle/newbies type thing, another will be on me being bored and going down to B-R5 at 3am this morning, and another will be on ISK (and how poor I am after using an asset calc tool :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment