About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Random Screenshots- EVE Photography

I posted these before, but the layout and messiness was annoying me, so here they are again, prettier and neater- and more condensed. Hehe. This is my version of photography- one of my real life hobbies.

And I made my blog pretty ^.^ What do you think?

(AUTHORS NOTE: I need your opinion, dear readers, how few or many you may be. Do you reckon I should do other posts not so EVE related? Something about my photography or university or everyday life? What do you think? Comment please! ^.^)

Anyways, here ya go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment