About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

Hi space cadets. I'm still alive I promise. Unless of course I'm dead and don't realise it, but I can't REALLY be dead, because this corporal punishment that is higher education still surrounds me. Go figure.

SOOOO!..... Since last time I wrote, I
1. Became a billionaire in EVE (c/o 3D <3)
2. Went to America for a holiday
3. Re-sculpted Naughty
4. Failed at flying a stiletto
5. Reached 20,000,000 skill points AT LAST!
6. Decided that film photography (specifically slide film) is totally stupid
ANDDDDDD
6. Trained.... large blasters.

Yep. I've conformed and upshipped. I still love my Jags, and they will be my preferred fighting machine for now I'm sure, but I felt like flying something a little more... sturdy :P Let's face it, even with the best tank skills my beautiful Rawrcat can only take so much, so cruisers here I come! Well.. battlecruisers.

I was trying to decide what cruiser to branch into and between me, 3D and Diz, we decided that it'd be easier just to skip straight to something BC considering I have battlecruisers up to 5 because of that blasted expansion. So large guns here I come! I brought a Thorax and a Brutix, fitted them up using our default corp armor setup (everything but the guns anyways!), and waited. And waited.... and waited.

I think it looks like someones really big nose.... 

Much like how this looks like one really big, green penis...

While I was training for this seemingly overly long process to finish (and yes, I have no patience, and yes, I know its going to get worse :P), 7-2 decided to have a weekend over in Tasti for a change of scene- and to try and find some actually decent fights. My corp convinced me to train for Interceptors- so discussion had, 30 minutes later I was flying around in a stiletto.That... uh.... didn't go so well. Did you know that stiletto's are awfully quick? Turns out my manual piloting skills aren't so great (which was incredibly embarrassing for Diz- who was acting as my play-around bait), so there's somewhere I found out I gotta work on.

Anyways, I ended up finishing the training for the BC's and now... they're sitting in my cargo hold collected dust :P go figure. I think I might help out with some sites maybe, waiting for a cool fleet to go out.

As for the billionaire business, my man won a big blink... for a titan. Lucky bugger! The dude kindly offered him the isk instead of the ship.I believe his title now is something like 'Blink is my Titan bitch', which I actually quite like ^.^

Also, a fun side observation, in  two days I'll have  been in ThC for 8 months :) It doesn't seem that long really, but its pretty damn cool, considering I was only with R1fter for about 5. ThC is awesome, the guys are awesome, Naughty is awesome, so I'm good ^.^ I've found my EVE home/family in the bunch of ragtag, rude, good-for-nothing, stinky pirates :P hehe. To celebrate (that's the excuse I'm using anyways XD), I brought a plex and re-sculpted my girl. She now had badass red hair, less hollow cheeks (they were driving me crazy!) and more realistic looking tits :P Oh and her eyes changed colour, but who really notices? lol. I'm quite proud of my new re-done bio, my new title and new look. Naughty is ready for some kickass action as an established pirate in her home of Molden Heath... which has a certain pretentiousness to it in PVP circles :P

Anywayyyyyyssssss.... On an end note, I just have a couple of things I need to get off my chest. I take pride in the fact I don't smack talk in local, no matter how angry someone is making me. Sometimes I'll send the snide commenter a mail telling them exactly where they can stick their opinions, but generally, I try to keep clear of all that crap. So, because its all slowly building up (and I'm sure many of you can relate to this feeling....

UNDOCK PEOPLE!! ACTUALLY GIVE US A DECENT FIGHT!!! I KNOW YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE DOCKING EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE MORE SHIPS THAN US BY 5, BUT YOU FUCKIN COWARDS!!!!!!!!!! YOU JERK FACES!! YOU WANT TO GANK NOT FRIGGIN HAVE AN ACTUAL FIGHT YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BONEHEADS!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF PVP'S WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN PVP!!! BULLET AVERSE FUCKTARDS!!!! GET OUT OF MOLDEN HEATH YA MORONS!!!!



I'm done now :P Hehe.

o7 Fly dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment